General Customer Responsibilities
- Keep passwords secure and confidential
- Claim sole responsibility for Customer Data and all activity in the Service
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to their account and notify CEIPAL promptly of any unauthorized access
- Use the Service only in accordance with the Service’s online help documents and applicable laws
Restrictions to use products and services
- Emails you send via CEIPAL must have a valid reply-to email managed by you
- You can only use CEIPAL to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. If you don’t have proof that each recipient on your list opted in for your emails, don’t import them into CEIPAL
- We prohibit the use of harvested mailing lists. CEIPAL will terminate accounts violating this prohibition
- We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased or rented mailing lists unless you are able to provide proof that individuals on the list have opted-in to receiving emails of the type you will be sending them
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses
- You must not utilize a survey to send any commercial electronic mail messages (as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) to any recipient who has opted out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such messages from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned
- If you intend on sending commercial emails, you should familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act, which outlines requirements under United States law for sending out such emails, and any other applicable anti-spam laws
- You must not use CEIPAL to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are “spammed” by anyone regarding our products, services, website, or any other matters, please report this activity to email@example.com.