Why Choose CEIPAL?
What is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)?
An ATS is a centralized system that collects, organizes, and manages a recruitment database for cost-effective and quality hiring. It automates the hiring process and eliminates all hiring biases. With the right Applicant Tracking System, recruiters can save time and money by identifying top candidates and streamlining the entire talent acquisition process.
The 3 W’s
What is an ATS?
A system that automates hiring and drives it systematically
Why do you need an ATS?
An ATS enables teams of recruiters to hire faster, better, and more collaboratively
CEIPAL is powered by the latest AI technology — with 150+ integration and over 1,800 happy customers
How Applicant Tracking Systems Power Your Recruitment Strategy
Multiple job postings in a click
AI-driven passive candidate sourcing
Candidate pipeline tracking
AI-based candidate ranking
What is an ATS?
Imagine a genius who can help you tackle your entire recruiting process with just a few clicks. CEIPAL’s ATS will help you with job postings and candidate tracking, while creating an easily searchable talent database just for you. CEIPAL’ ATS is there for every step of the talent acquisition journey – from posting jobs to offering jobs – with full automation and seamless accuracy.
Why do you need an ATS?
An advanced ATS sources viable candidates and self-regulates the entire process of attracting, engaging, and cultivating applicants as well as scheduling interviews, and extending offers. It also improves the candidate experience and keeps candidates engaged throughout the process. CEIPAL helps you create and maintain a complete talent container to easily track applicants with the assurance of total security to reduce exposure to potentially costly attacks.
CEIPAL is on a quest to automate the most mundane and time-consuming processes of the talent acquisition lifecycle, enabling our customers to spend more time focusing on the most critical aspects of staffing. We are delivering AI-powered innovation that is disrupting the entire industry. Our users continuously rate our platform, products, and solutions among the very best in the marketplace. We are dedicated to giving staffing professionals the tools they need to improve their workflows, so they can do what they do best – place talent.
- 7 Signs That You Need a New Applicant Tracking System Applicant Tracking Systems were built in the 90s to streamline the recruitment process and make the lives of recruiters easier. In the last decade, digital transformation has accelerated the proliferation of hundreds of recruitment software solutions in the marketplace, giving end users a wide variety of options. Despite the many choices in the marketplace, some
- Talent Acquisition and HR Tech Conferences to Attend in 2022The HR industry has been booming, and attending HR conferences and events is an important way for human resources professionals to stay abreast of the latest industry trends. HR conferences are conducted all around the world every year to provide HR executives with a platform for networking and collaboration. In addition to being an excellent
- How to Source Candidates Without Job Portals?Since their inception in the mid-90s, job boards have focused on giving companies the tools they need to collect and share job positions and job seeker details. Early job boards included Monster and CareerBuilder. By 1994, one in five companies was using some sort of online recruitment services. As the internet grew, new companies emerged,
- Applicant Tracking System: What It Is and How to Implement ItWhat is an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)? Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are intelligent, scalable recruitment software for HR and staffing professionals. ATS systems seamlessly automate recruitment processes and allow hiring managers to source, shortlist, and select the right candidates. In other words, ATS is like an applicant data repository that can be used to automate
- Total Talent Management—A Necessity, Not Just A Good IdeaTotal Talent Management (TTM) is a holistic approach to managing permanent staffing requirements (RPO) and contingent workforce requirements (MSP) into an integrated system. Organizational Barriers to Talent Acquisition Almost 69% of global organizations are facing a talent crunch. Adding to the shortage is the older generation who are retiring before the younger generation is ready
- 6 Tips for a Job Opening that Gets Filled FastYou’ve got a great opening in your business for the right person. How do you write an advertisement that attracts the right type of candidate? Based upon research and data from Resume-Library and its sister company CV-Library, we have six tips that are sure to have people applying, and help you to get that vacancy