Visitors to Ceipal‘s Booth #308 Will Learn How to Manage the Full Talent Acquisition Lifecycle
ORLANDO, FL — October 26, 2022 — Ceipal, the industry-leading AI-powered talent acquisition platform, will be showcasing the company’s capabilities to manage the entire lifecycle of the talent acquisition process at ITServe Alliance’s Synergy Conference 2022. The annual conference for IT and business transformation is being held October 26 – 28 in Orlando, Florida. At the event, technology and industry leaders will discuss the latest HR technology trends, while sharing valuable and actionable insights to meet the changing and growing needs and demands of the staffing industry, particularly in the world of engineering and IT (information technology).
Attendees are invited to visit Ceipal at booth #308 to learn how to successfully bridge the talent gap in the tech industry by:
- Harnessing the power of AI to engage with the best candidates and improve sourcing
- Using talent curation and pipelining to access the most diverse and highly qualified candidates to build out your talent pool
- Adopting recruitment CRM to improve talent engagement and marketing
- Using workforce management to streamline the entire onboarding process and manage the entire employee lifecycle
- Embracing business analytics to give your team the actionable insights they need to make informed decisions
Attendees who visit Ceipal’s booth #308 can also take a brief survey to be entered for a chance to win an iPad Pro and a number of other prizes. Those who are not attending, but wish to learn more about CEIPAL’s features and capabilities, can request a personalized demo and find additional information at www.ceipal.com.
Ceipal is an AI-powered SaaS platform that provides full-lifecycle management of the talent acquisition process. Our system leverages advanced technology to analyze vast amounts of candidate and employee data, providing actionable insights for meeting hiring goals and executing talent strategies. With robust solutions for pipeline curation, candidate engagement & marketing, applicant tracking, and workforce management, Ceipal helps staffing firms, MSPs, and corporate hiring teams of all sizes to attract and retain the best available talent. Ceipal was founded in 2015 and served 2,000+ customers and 120,000 recruiters globally.