Whether you send an email from your inbox or from within Ceipal, all email communications are visible, tracked, and retained for better results.
If you’re a recruiter, you make yourself always available. You need to engage with candidates, manage client requests, and—most importantly—make submissions fast. People are reaching out to you everyday, constantly. And keeping track of every single email is critical to your job.
But let’s be real: you’re only human. And emails will slip through the cracks. At Ceipal, we understand. That’s why we’ve built a two-way inbox sync into our ATS, so you can track every communication, no matter where you are.
What Is It?
Ceipal’s Two-Way Inbox Sync allows recruiters to track all email within the Ceipal platform. The module syncs with all standard email providers, such as Gmail, Outlook, and Office365. By syncing your inboxes, you can:
- Manage All Emails From One Location. As a recruiter, you’re already managing a lot: job boards, client submissions, you name it. With Ceipal, emails become one less thing for you to worry about. The platform will automatically import all work-related email threads, so you can track communications from one place without switching back and forth.
- Customize Permissions For Your Team. Some communications are sensitive, and not all your team needs to be looped into every thread. With Ceipal, team managers can tier privileges of who can see what email based on role, seniority, and team. That way, the right people are easily kept in the know.
- Retain Email Communications in Ceipal. Don’t lose track of a client or a candidate just because a salesperson or recruiter leaves. With Ceipal, all emails are archived in the system and searchable, so you’re always in control of the relationships that matter.
What Are The Benefits?
- Never Miss an Email. Timely communication is critical to a recruiter’s success. And missing an email is the difference between a successful placement and another loss. Ceipal’s Email Inbox Sync empowers recruiters with a real-time updated feed of all their emails. That way, you never miss an email that could deliver profit.
- Leverage the Power of Your Database. Your ATS stores everything you need to know. Relevant information about previous placements, candidate qualifications, client history, and the like. By syncing your email inbox to your database, all of that information is at your fingertips every time you hit “reply.” That means your communications will be data-driven, precise, and—above all—powerful.
- Stay on Top of Your Outreach. Juggling two inboxes is a lot to ask of anyone. And it’s especially a lot to ask of recruiters, who are always managing too many things at once. But with Ceipal’s inbox sync, recruiters can streamline communication management so you’re always on top of your outreach efforts. The result? More candidate engagement, more client outreach, and more placements.
- Business Continuity. It’s embarrassing, but it’s true: the majority of staffing firms have lost more than one client simply because they stopped contacting them. Maybe that client’s sales rep left the company, and the client just fell off the map. Ceipal’s Two-Way Email Sync prevents you from senselessly losing clients by tracking every communication—business continuity at it’s finest.
Why Is It Important?
Recruiting is a human-oriented, communication-heavy business. With an increasingly globalized workforce, digital communications are the backbone of outreach. And that means emails are more important now than ever before. In fact, in 2019 email outreach yielded one of the greatest ROI of any digital channel.
At Ceipal, we design software to make your life easier while making your business better. Our two-way email inbox sync helps you manage this critical channel of communication and streamline your workflow—no matter where you are.