Creating efficient recruiting strategies that attract top talent is a dream for every staffing firm. But with COVID-19 heavily affecting the workforce, there are new challenges recruiters need to be aware of to score the best candidates.
In this webinar, Finding the Top Talent, Ceipal is joined by John Hassett and Sue Samiljan from Dice. These experts take us through an in-depth view of current market insights, especially in the tech industry, and give practical tips on how recruiters can source, engage, and capture today’s top talent.
Discussed topics include:
- Hiring trends during COVID-19, especially in the tech industry
- Candidate attitudes towards remote work and COVID-19 trends
- Tips and tricks on how to engage talent in the post COVID-19 world
All data presented in the webinar is also available in Dice’s Tech Job Report. As the country continues to grapple with the impact of COVID-19, this report tracks the ups and downs of technology hiring, providing valuable insights for recruiters and hiring managers alike. Some insights from Q3’s report include:
- Many large businesses are looking to grow their headcounts. Specifically, of the top 50 employers in Q3, 68% created more job postings than Q2.
- California and Texas lead the country in tech job postings – furthering the narrative around competition between the two states for tech talent. California and Texas cities also led the country in growth from August to September.
- Software developers had the highest apply rate average for roles at 11%, followed by business analysts at 9.9% and data engineers at 8%.
The entire Q3 Tech Job Report is available for download here.