In a time of remote work, coordinating the I-9 process can be difficult. But that doesn’t mean it’s any less important. Federal auditors regularly dive into archives of I-9 forms, and messy I-9 processes can result in discrimination claims.
At Ceipal, we understand that I-9s are critical and tricky—and we’re here to help. Our end-to-end I-9 management streamlines all the ins and outs of this delicate process for clean, simple, and accurate document management.
What Is It?
Ceipal‘s I-9 Management is a completely paperless process allowing teams to initiate, track, and collect I-9 forms for every employee. With Ceipal, team members can:
- Initiate I-9 Requests in The System. Keeping on top of employee I-9 documentation starts with visiting that employee’s dashboard. To initiate the form, team members only need to click a button. The system automatically generates an I-9 form, pre-populated with information from the database, eliminating manual data entry.
- Specify Authorized Representatives. Every I-9 form must be physically verified. With Ceipal, team members can select authorized representatives as they initiate the I-9 process. Both the employee and the AR will receive the document simultaneously, arrange a meeting time and place, and complete the process.
- Collect The Paperwork. Once the I-9 process is initiated, team members can track its completion and collect the verified documents through the platform. Every employee profile contains a dashboard with live updates on form’s status, and a record of completed documentation, for clean organization.
What Are The Benefits?
- Be Prepared for Audits. Ceipal help your team prepare for audits. The system automatically tracks all audit information for every employee’s I-9 documentation. By selecting “audit trail,” team members can view the time of document submission, ARs and initiators, IP, location, and any relevant comments.
- Manage Your Workforce From Anywhere. Remote work is becoming common practice. And so, a digital system that automates the I-9 process—without cutting-corners—is essential for staffing firms. Ceipal‘s platform is programmed to make sure every step of the I-9 process is completed, sending automatic reminders as needed. And, all I-9 forms are stored and retained for future reference. That way, your team can manage employees no matter where they are.
- Save Time and Energy. The I-9 process is one of the most important aspects of a staffing firm’s day-to-day work. And so, it makes sense that firms have spent large amounts of time and energy making sure every detail is in place. But with Ceipal‘s automatic I-9 management, this time and energy can be reappropriated to things that directly affect ROI— like managing employees and acquiring clients.
Interested in Learning More?
Ceipal‘s Workforce Management System helps staffing firms automate back-office operations for a more efficient—and more productive workflow.
Interested in learning more about Ceipal? Book a free demo today.