With the coronavirus impacting industries across the globe, businesses have seen a massive shift of their employees working from home in order to stay safe. However, working from home triggers multiple questions:
- Will my employees still be as productive as they were before?
- Since everyone is working from home, how do I handle our onboarding processes?
- How do I keep my employees motivated when I can’t physically be there with them?
- How do I handle the work-life balance, now that they’re colliding?
- What type of management strategies should I use in order to handle my employees remotely?
In this webinar, we take a deep dive to answer these questions, as well as gain a full understanding of the working climate we live in today, and how you can transform your workforce into work-from-home rockstars. Many are viewing this transition to a remote workforce as a negative impact on their organizations, however, there are many strategies that you can take to have your employees be even more productive than they were before.
Watch the Replay
This webinar is just one of many within our overall series of Winning Strategies for Staffing Businesses at Critical Times. Below are the additional webinars we have within our series -– if you are interested in a specific topic, be sure to click the link below to learn more: