Grow Your Skills. Expand Your Horizons. Join the Ceipal Team.
Job Title: Enterprise Business Development Representative
Location: Rochester, NY
Join a growing and innovative team with an established global organization that understands the importance of investing in you to enable your success – Ceipal is committed to providing full paid training and continuous professional development to support your career growth.
Within this role you will quickly learn both the “what and how” for motivating people to act within the B2B market which will open up your path for a successful career in either sales or marketing.
As a Business Development Analyst at Ceipal, you’ll be an integral part of our team that is eager to help transform the recruiting industry. With a number of opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of our team to develop accounts and introduce Ceipal’s transformative platform to the C-level and Senior Managers within the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking to focus on Marketing and/or Enterprise Sales. This opportunity can provide an accelerated path to become an Enterprise Sales professional.
- Strong emphasis on prospecting and researching potential customers, discovery of potential customers’ pain points, and nurturing leads through to appointments being set.
- Interacting with prospective customers over multiple channels (phone, email, social media) to understand their requirements and provide various solutions from the strong feature sets within our suite of SaaS-based products.
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision makers to clearly and concisely convey Ceipal’s message and value proposition.
- Generating qualified leads (sales appointment) through strategic planning, outbound calling and emails, as well as follow-up to marketing campaigns.
- Following a specific workflow and properly documenting all required steps.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-4 years experience along with an understanding of basic Sales & Business Development concepts.
- Comfortable interacting with prospective customers over multiple channels (phone, email, social media) to understand their requirements and provide various solutions from the strong feature sets within our suite of SaaS-based products.
- Great personality who can be one of the spokespeople for our platform and company, introducing us and making a positive and lasting first impression.
- Team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a plus.
- College degree required.
- Someone who is confident and goal-oriented along with strong task and contact management skills.
Resumes should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Our Core Values
We are big dreamers with a passion for creativity. We eagerly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption.
- Make It Matter: We are relentless in our pursuit of meaningful impact. We think strategically and are clear on what we are and are not trying to do
- Build Together: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Embrace the Power of Differences: We achieve amazing things by connecting and leveraging the diversity of skills, experiences and backgrounds of our entire organization
- Be Intellectually Honest: We embrace reality. We apply high-quality thinking and rigor. We have courage in our convictions but work hard to ensure biases or personal beliefs do not get in the way of finding the best solution
- Own What You Do: We take ownership and are accountable for everything that we do. We empower and we are empowered to make things happen, and balance independence with interdependence.
Ceipal is an AI-powered SaaS platform that provides full-lifecycle management of the talent acquisition process.
Our system leverages advanced technology to analyze vast amounts of candidate and employee data, providing actionable insights for meeting hiring goals and executing talent strategies. With robust solutions for pipeline curation, candidate engagement &\ marketing, applicant tracking, and workforce management, Ceipal helps staffing firms, MSPs, and corporate hiring teams of all sizes to attract and retain the best available talent. Ceipal was founded in 2015 and now serves 2,000+ customers and 160,000 recruiters globally.