The pandemic forced organizations to adopt business transformation technologies like automation overnight. This transition fueled organizations to look at talent differently and tap the remote and contingent workforce. Subsequently, the recruitment industry, one of the fastest-growing industries, had to embrace complete automation and digitalization for every step of the hiring journey.
Benefits of SaaS
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) is a way of using software over the internet that eliminates the hassle of installing software and coping with complex hardware, software problems, and updates. SaaS solutions offer subscription-based models to access software, wherein the customer pays an amount to use the application and the SaaS providers manage the performance, security, and functionality of the software on their servers. Benefits include:
- Time spent on installing the software and configuring is dramatically reduced with SaaS software
- As these are maintained centrally, SaaS clients do not have to worry about the upgrades and new releases
- SaaS provides very easy accessibility to users
- All data is managed by the SaaS provider
- SaaS companies invest heavily in data security and compliance
SaaS for Recruitment
To attract highly qualified talent and enhance in-house and external staffing needs, companies are expanding their recruitment strategy to include automation tools and software. With Recruitment SaaS, recruiters and HR professionals are able to automate their entire recruitment cycle. The best recruitment SaaS solutions provide an easily accessed platform for recruiters to post job requirements, screen, source, shortlist, interview, and onboard candidates.
There are still many companies that rely on traditional recruitment methods such as excel sheets and manual candidate outreach. However, these old-school recruitment methods are extremely inefficient. A modern recruiting SaaS helps recruitment professionals automate repetitive tasks and manual activities. This gives them a competitive advantage and helps them build long-term recruitment strategies that work.
The Recruitment SaaS Edge
A good recruitment SaaS not only automates the complete hiring process, but also helps build dynamic talent communities, which are almost impossible to maintain without recruitment software. Here are a few benefits of a properly leveraged recruitment SaaS:
- Database Management. Using manual processes, a recruiter has to go through multiple excel sheets and folders to store and manage candidate and vendor information. With a recruitment SaaS, everything is centralized, and the data is secured by the service provider. A recruiter can log in from anywhere and on any device to use the application with ease. If your solution is AI-powered, there is almost zero chance of duplicate profiles, which eases the task of a recruiter significantly.
- Visibility and Reporting. Recruitment SaaS gives hiring managers the complete visibility they need to understand what is going on in the system. It helps them track each applicant and their status in the pipeline. With 360-degree visibility across the platform, managers can easily access reports and dashboards to improve performance and productivity.
- Easy Integrations. Given that SaaS recruitment tools are hosted online, they effortlessly integrate with other SaaS applications. The recruitment process involves sourcing and screening candidates through multiple channels such as job boards (e.g., Indeed, Monster, CareerZip, Dice, LinkedIn), social media sites (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), emails, etc. With SaaS tools, it becomes a one-stop-shop for hiring professionals to conduct all their everyday tasks without having to go to multiple websites.
- Simple Pricing. The pricing for recruitment SaaS is based on subscriptions and licenses. This is valuable for small businesses, as there is no burdensome obligation and no long-term commitment or investment. With this model, companies can easily scale their businesses and get software that aligns with their unique business requirements.
Using SaaS for your Recruitment Team: CEIPAL
Hiring is candidate-driven. Candidates and employees can make or break an employer’s brand and organization. It is of the utmost importance that organizations realize the relevance of creating a long-lasting relationship with candidates and take up SaaS tools for futureproofing their business.
Not sure how to choose SaaS software for your organization that mimics your business model?
With CEIPAL’s AI-powered applicant tracking system (ATS), you get the best of what the industry has to offer at an unbeatable price. Make hiring decisions based on numbers and data, build talent containers, and find the best candidates with AI profile matching, all while building a workforce and culture that leads your organization to the pinnacle of success.