Let’s face it – business has changed. With the coronavirus impacting organizations and industries across the globe, we are all seeing a bit of a crisis in multiple different areas. However – with crisis comes opportunity. Within this webinar, we are joined by a range of industry-wide leaders, including Alok Kumar (Manpower Group), Venkat Mantha (Indotronix Avani Group), Vishal Dembla (PERSOLKELLY), Bharat Talwar (TalentBurst), and David Chao (DHI Group, Inc.)
Within the webinar, each panelist covers the following questions:
- What were your first thoughts when the shutdowns were announced? How did you and your team respond?
- What strategies did you implement to combat the sudden slowdown of business? How did you respond to clients reporting a decrease in job requirements?
- How have you handled the sudden transition to work-from-home? What have been the challenges (and potential benefits) to this change?
- What are your strategies to retain and acquire new clients, both while the crisis is ongoing and as we look forward to its end?
- What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs or business leaders on surviving during these difficult times and thriving post-crisis?
Watch the Replay
Interested in learning more? You can also get a quick recap of major insights here.
This webinar is just one of many within our overall series of Winning Strategies for Staffing Businesses at Critical Times. Below are the additional webinars we have within our series – if you are interested in a specific topic, be sure to click the link below to learn more: