Communication is an issue that recruiters and salespeople deal with every day. It is a crucial component of the job, but it can be difficult to prioritize intentional email follow-up when new requirements and prospective clients come in every day. By the third unanswered email, most people assume a client or candidate is not interested; however, the majority of successful sales require five follow-up emails to get their first response!
That means persistence is key. Whether you’re courting a client or engaging with candidates, consistently reaching out and engaging is the best way to get a response.
What if there were a way to conduct email campaigns more efficiently, enabling you to connect with candidates and clients at the optimal rate to make a placement?
Look no further than Ceipal’s email automation.
Ceipal Email Automation
Ceipal’s automated email campaign feature is designed to streamline the process of email engagement and follow-up. With this feature, recruiters and sales professionals can automate their email outreach, saving time and ensuring consistent communication with potential leads. Our automatic email campaigns provide:
- Configurable workflows segmented by business unit and module
- Integrated workflow actions for SMS outreach, task creation, profile updates, and reminders
- Responsive trigger events based on lead actions
- Built-in workflows for lead outreach and engagement
- Business intelligence on campaign response rates and engagements
Plus, recruiters and sales representatives can configure emails with custom merge fields, so you can send personal, relevant messages.
How Do Automated Email Campaigns Work?
Setting up automated email campaigns in Ceipal minimizes your team’s manual, follow-up work while optimizing your outreach and engagement strategy.
1. Select Your Business Unit. Outreach for healthcare is different from outreach for manufacturing. Segment your email campaigns by business units so they are relevant to each audience.
2. Create Your Workflow. This is the fun part! Your workflow is the backbone of your engagement strategy. To create a workflow in Ceipal, you need to:
- Specify Your Trigger Action. Should this campaign go out when the profile is created? When there’s a field update? Strategically select your trigger action to control when profiles will enroll in your email campaign.
- Filter Your Audience. Not every client or candidate should receive the same email campaign. As you create workflows, make sure to filter the audience based on country, industry type, lead status, and more.
- Add Actions. Workflows should be dynamic and responsive. With Ceipal, your workflows can include SMS outreach, custom wait times, tasks, field updates, and—of course—emails.
- Specify Your Workflow Exit. If candidates/clients respond, make sure they’re promptly removed from your workflow. Ceipal‘s workflows allow for exits with status changes, opt-outs, and custom dates.
Strengthen Outreach With Ceipal
Ceipal’s Automatic Email Campaigns provide a powerful solution to streamline email engagement and follow-up for staffing firms. With statistics showing the importance of persistent follow-up and multiple touchpoints to achieve successful sales, Ceipal’s automation feature ensures recruiters and sales professionals can effectively reach out to candidates and clients. The configurable workflows, integrated actions, responsive trigger events, and built-in workflows enable personalized and targeted campaigns. Additionally, the business intelligence provided on campaign response rates and engagements allows for data-driven optimization. By minimizing manual work and optimizing outreach and engagement strategies, Ceipal’s automated email campaigns empower staffing firms to enhance their communication efforts, improve response rates, and drive successful placements and sales.
Learn more about Ceipal’s Candidate Engagement Platfom to discover all the ways you can easily and consistently connect with talent and clients.